Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happenings

I love it when i get a chance to blog and look back at all the things that i have written and forgot about. I seriously need to get on here atleast once a week and write more because a lot goes on with Marcus or just in general that i want to remember. Anywho!

On to the events that have occured. I think that i mentioned we were going to Wendover for my bday, well, it was a lot of fun. Even though i SUCK at gambeling. It was a nice little getaway. But by morning i was more then ready to come home. I misses Marcus a ton. But i think that he had a good time and like i said it was a good getaway. Also, we just celebrated Thayns bday last night. We went and had din din at this delicious place called Sostazas. Hopefully i spelled that right. But the food was delish. Then we walked down to the Ritz and seen Ghost Rider #2 and it wasnt to shabby either. I think we both had a good time.

Tomorrow Marcus J gets tubes in his ears :( im one worried mama. I know that this will be the end to all his misery though. Its just so hard to imagine my lil 11 month old baby going under anesthesia. I am really thankful we got to pick to do surgery at Primary Childrens. Im werid, i know. I am just so happy that he will not be in pain anymore and that the ear infections will stop and he wont have that fluid build up and can HOPEFULLY sleep through the night. We chose to get it all taken care of before our Disney Land/ Vegas trip so that when we get in the pool or ocean we wont have to be worried about water getting in his ears. I hope that he is totally feeling better by the time we go. 3 weeks!!! yayyy
now on to that subject. I am beyond stoked for this vaca. I think everyone is ! My mom and the kids are driving down in my moms car and me, thayn and boy are taking our car. We are all staying at the same places but its also like our own little trip too. My mom doesnt really want to ride the rides so she will just sit with Marcus and take him on the little rides that he can go on. Our hotel in Cali is right on the beach and im so excited to see the ocean again! We will spend 3 nights there and then 2 in Vegas. My mom and the kids are bringing Mar back with them while Thayn and I spend one more night in Vegas. I hope that i can handle being away from Marcus. Thayn has never been to vegas and none of us have ever been to Disney Land so i think its going to be a really fun time. We just ordered Marcus a portable DVD player for the car so he can watch all his shows and he is really really good in the car. Especially now that he has a big boy seat. Every thing for our trip is ready, we just gotta wait for the time to get here... only 3 weeks!

Now to talk more about Marcus. He is so funny! He has now perfected the walk so he thinks he can run and it is hilarious. He will now say a few words like; oh, uh -oh, momma, dadda, babba, no-no, num-num,bye bye and ball. He has a little basketball hoop and he will take all of his balls, even the ones that dont fit like the football, and slam dunk them and yell "oh!" at the top of his lungs. He likes to tell me no-no when im changing his bum. or when he doesnt want to eat the food im giving him. He loves to eat pretty much anything except baby food, cant say i blame him. He LOVES to be outside. I just took his bday pictures for his invitations to his FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY :( my baby is just growing up. I have loved every stage he has gone though and i just cant believe that he is almost one. where did the time go??
His party is going to be so cute though. I am so excited for it. We are renting out the conference/party room at the Holiday Inn so that there will be a better parking situation. For my baby shower there were 50 people and i think the parking was limited. So this way its all taken care of. I cant wait!!

My munchkin is up from his nap now so i will get him some lunch!
Adios,

2 comments:

  1. You guys will love vegas and disneyland. make sure to go to the coke factory and m&m factory. Also stop by belagio and watch the water show. In disneyland get ice cream.. Seriously yum!!! And buy an autograph book for marcus and have charcters sign it and put the pictures of him with the xharcters in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! It's going to be so fun, I am jealous:)
    I also wish I could be there for Boy's birthday!:( I need to get him a present in the mail soon!

    ReplyDelete