Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you feel the love tonight

I have been singing the song "can you feel the love tonight" all day long. I thought it was pretty ironic since today is the day of love. Or maybe its because Marcus likes to watch it over and over.. im not sure! But whateve the case, Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I am not a huge on this holiday. I like that its a good excuse for a date, since those are limited now a days. We went and seen Star Wars and we ate at Joes Crab Shack last Saturday. It was a really fun date! We always have a good time. Although i wasnt expecting anything, i still got 2- 1 hour long messages. He is a good good man. lol I hope he liked his chocolate :)


My boy is now 10 months old. I think he looks more like a one year old every day and its a little freaky sometimes. I remember when he was so tiny. I love every single stage though. He is a hoot. I am so excited for his 1st birthday party! It seriously is going to be the coolest. He has walked a lot lately. He will get up and walk like 7 steps then get spooked and fall down. I dont think it will be long until he is walking around like its nothing.



I am pretty proud to say that i have lost 19 pounds! I love weight watchers. It friggin rocks. I have lost 2 Bra sizes and a pant size. I have lost a total of 7 inches off my body and i feel awesome. I have a lot more to go but i am proud of my results. Since the weather has been so nice i have been taking Marcus for walks down to my dads, or outside to play. I wish that it was spring already. When i have lost my goal weight i want to get our pics done again, hopefully i can lose it all before Marcus' birthday. we shall see.



We are still hoping to go to Disney Land in April. We are just trying to figure out what days to go and what days everyone will have to take off work. I am really excited about it though, none of us have ever been except my mom and grandma, a really long time ago. I know Marcus will be too young to enjoy it but im sure we will go back again one day. It will be a fun family trip.

well i can hear Marcus trying to climb the stairs so i better go get the stinker.

2 comments:

  1. Go Mal! That is awesome! Keep up the good work my dear!
    Also, that picture of M is hilarious. Calee is looking with me, and she said "Ooooohhh my baby. My baby." Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl. Weight watchers does great things for people. Everyone I know who has done it has lost so much weight on it. My one friend was a size 18 and has been doing it for about 3 years now and she is a size 6. He is getting so big. Im going to have to come see him! Hes wearing the shirt I got him! toot! :)

    ReplyDelete