Monday, January 23, 2012

Bunch Of Randomness

Thayn and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary last Tuesday.. holy craziness. Sometimes i start to think wow we have been together a long time, but then i think of all the people i know who have been married for 50 plus years. we aint got nothing on them, we have so many more wonderful years to go and every year is just more special. On Tuesday when Thayn came home from work, he came in the house like any ordinary day. Came and gave me and Mar a kiss and then he said to go out to the car to get his jacket. I was like, uhhh you just came in from the car, go get it yourself! He was like pleassssse! So i went out into the cold to get his damn jacket and what did i find on the seat next to his jacket.. a sweet anniversary card. I felt like a complete jerk. I read the card and then went back into the house. When i came in he game me a giant hug. I felt so bad that i did not get him a card or anything! He of course didnt care.. I had ordered us tickets online to see Underworld though. He just didnt know! So when we went out on our date last Friday. He was pretty excited. All in all we had a really good anniversary.


I recently started weight watchers. I just really needed the change in my life and nothing i seemed to be doing was working. So i ordered it online for the 3 month plan. I have been feeling the motivation but just didnt know where to start so starting weight watchers has seriously been amazing for me. I am learning how to eat better, portion control and some self control that i did now know i had. I am pretty proud to say that i started last Tuesday and have lost 7 lbs! I dont expect to lose that much every week, but it felt so good to see results just after a few days. I am sticking to my goals and i hope that by the summer time i am rocking a whole new me!


Next month we are going to wendover for my 21st bday! I am so excited. I cant wait for the little get away, I am super nervous to leave Marcus though. We have never left him for more then a few hours i dont know how i will handle a whole night! But i know he will be in good hands and i could use the break.. im sure i will try and talk myself out of it numerous times but everyone else will not let me.


Marcus has now learned to point at me... I have taught him a very bad thing. I was changing his bum and im not kidding you he will NOT sit still. Im sure all kids go through this phase and all the parents out there who are reading this know how frustrating it is. So anyway, im changing him and he is just flipping everywhere so i turn him over and poin my finger at him and sternly say "Marus J I am changing your bum hold still" and what does the little turd to back to me, POINTS! All i wanted to do was laugh.. but i just changed him quickly and then let him get back to playing. Im telling ya he is one smart cooking. Oh but he is so much fun! I love his personality. He is well on his way to walking. The other day he just stood up and staring walking down the hallway. Once i made it a big deal he fell down. I am constantly catching him just stand up out of no where. I always thought he would walk early because he was pulling himself up on the beds and coffee table before he was 7 month old. But now that it is happening its kinds sad. He is just turning into such a big independant little boy. Every stage is so much fun though!

Here are some random pics










No comments:

Post a Comment