Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bliss*

I must say, I am pretty proud of myself right now. I am blogging ;)

Oh, Christas was a fabulous day! I for sure thought that Marcus would be the first to wake that day but it was Thayn! He is such a kid sometimes, and i love it. He woke me up and then not much longer everyone slowly decided to wake up. Once everyone was upstairs i let Marcus go see what santa had brought him. He was so excited! It was the cutest thing ever. I know he is still young but he knows what a toy is that is for sure. He got a little dino ball popper thing.. haha, i dont know what its called but you stick the different colored balls down the tail, it goes into its tummy and out the mouth of the dino and he pretty much thought it was the coolest thing he had ever seen. I love my little munchkin. He also got so many other cool things. Like some puma socks from Gma Tracey, a frickin amazing onesie that has yoda on it from Gma kym, a peewee pillow pet from Gma Vickster, a little learning catterpillar from Gma and Gpa Edwards, super stinking cute clothes from his auntie kendyl, some clothes and boston red scocks sippy cups from Gma Dev and Gma Holly, and the cutest little walker thing from auntie cait and unlce alex ( he seriously loves that thing) I would have to say my little monkey got pretty spoiled :)

Thayn got new headlights for his car and all the parts to put the gun together he is building . His new call of duty, modern warfare, WHATEVER game it is haha, and some movies and star wars stocking stuffers!

I got a new camera and it is shaweeet! I got some super cute boots and outfit too. And an hour long full body massage, oh yeaaa! and lots of other cool stuff!

This has been the best christmas. I got to spend it here with my Family. I had my hubby and my sweet baby boy. I couldnt have asked for a better gift then that. I hope everyone had a great christmas as well!



Now for New Years.
I dont have a lot of New Years Resolutions but i do have a few..

#1 Get Marcus to sleep better at night. Letting him fall asleep on his own, and to let him fuss it out when he wakes up... Lord give me strength..


#2 Get financialy ready to buy a home and to hopefully buy one this year.. fingers crossed !


#3 Have some major expenses paid off.



We are really looking forward to this new year. I must say though 2011 was such an amazing year for us.

* We celebrated our 2 year anniversary
* I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
* Spent our last Army days in Hawaii
* Moved home, and said goodbye to the Army
* Thayn got an AMAZING job
* One Amazing Year!

I can only hope that 2012 will be just as great!
Have a safe and happy new years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment