Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meeting grandma for the first time !

I have had such a wonderful time having my mom here. It has been so great. She loves little Marcus so much and he loves her too. He will just sit and stare at her and cries when she puts him down. Seeing her with him for the first time was the best thing ever. She cried, i cried and it was just so amazing. I never thought i would be so emotional but it really was so amazing. She is the best grandma and im so so so thankful she was able to come out to meet Marcus and to be with Thayn and I.


He has grown SO much since she has been here. Before she got here which was only 10 days ago, he was only wearing newborn clothes now he is not even fitting in them. He can wear a couple onesies but other then that he is in 0-3 month clothes! It blows my mind. On Tuesday he will be 1 month old. Oy! It is so crazy... I love watching him grow and change everyday. He is the best little boy ever!

We were able to go down to Honolulu with grandma! It has been such crappy weather lately so i wasnt sure if it would happen but it was such a blast. Were also able to go to North shore and show her our fav places to go. My grandparents used to live here 30 years ago and so she showed us the house they lived in and that was really neat. I was just happy to have her here and didnt care what we did! :)

It has been such a great visit and im sad she is leaving today. :( I wish that she could be here forever. Its been really hard on me to be away from our families and im just really ready to be home. I know T is too.. we are couting down the days till we leave and im getting so excited! I just have to remember that July is just around the corner !!

Here are some pics of us while grammy was here!


Mama and me. My best friend!




Meeting his grandma for the first time, best picture ever.



Marcus's grandma outfit. It has a little frog on it that says " I love grandma this much" and its arms are wide open.

2 comments:

  1. Awh you guys will all be back together as a huuuge family before you know it! And you have Mads coming to see you in just a month, and then you will be leaving the next month! It will go by fast, and in the mean time, Calee and I are here to help you keep your mind off of missing home.. We love you Mal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she was able to come visit! I love all the pictures! I hope these next few months go quick for you so you can be with your family again! Love you girl. Keep the pics of Marcus coming he sure is a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete