Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home Sick

Ever since my Ma left Thayn and I have been more home sick then ever. He tells me every morning how many days he has left till he gets to leave here and today it is 100! I dont have a set date yet so i dont get to count down, yet! On the first of June i am going to get things rolling. Im going to call housing and set up a time to have them come out and check us out of houseing. Although it will be in July when they come it makes me super stoked! I am also going to get with travel and see if they will be buying my ticket home or if we buy it and then get reimbursted, find out details about making the appointment to get our household goods sent home and where we take our car to get shipped! It seems like July is so far away but it is going to be here before we know it and i am so so looking forward to it. I am nervous of course to get out of the Army and to pretty much start a new life, since the Army is all we have known as a couple. But i know that this is what is best for us and baby Marcus. We need to be home and around our families. Its so important to us. Living simple wont be hard to do since we do it now and i would rather it be that way so we can be home for family get togethers. We have enjoyed Hawaii as much as we can but a year and a half is PLENTY lol we are more then ready to pack up and get the crap out of here! Thayn is in the ACAPING process, where he goes to classes to help him prepare for outside military life. Everytime he goes and comes back with new info its like freaking christmas! We get so dang stoked and start planning and talking about going home all over again. We cant wait for everyone to meet Marcus because he seriously is such a sweet little boy. He has such a great spirit and just is so dang cute!!

The countdown is on and we couldnt be more happy about it! I will keep all of you who read my bloggity blog posted and let ya know how the adventure of us moving home goes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment