Tuesday, February 22, 2011

32 weeks

On Thursday i will be be 32 weeks! I seriously cannot believe how fast my pregnancy has gone! It seems like yesterday that we found out i was 8 weeks pregnant and now i only have 8 weeks left till my due date! It serioulsy blows my mind.

I had my 28 week check up a couple weeks ago since i was in Utah when i was 28 weeks, so technically it was a 30 week check up lol. Anyways.. it all went well. Babys heartbeat is super strong and he is in head down position, although i know that can change, but hopefully it doesnt! Marcus is about 3.75 Lbs and 16.7 inches long. We cant wait to see what he is going to look like. We have debated for a couple months now if we were going to get a 3D ultrasounds done but we have decided not to so im going crazy to know what our little man is going to look like, or who he will look like more! Its so much fun to feel him kicking me and to feel him moving around. He moves so much now and it makes me happy every time.. i dont think i could ever get sick of it. I cant wait to have him here, only 8 more weeks!


Thayn got all four of his widsom teeth taken out about a week and a half ago. He is doing a lot better now. He isnt hurting as much so that makes me happy! He was in a lot of pain the first couple days. He was a trooper though. He was hilarious coming out of the anesthesia! He kept telling the nurse and doctor thank you so much for helping me. LoL all i could do was laugh at him. He even said " Mal, i am pretty sure i think i am ok to drive home." Hahahaha such a silly.

This past weekend was a four day weekend so we got a chance to go out a little and have some fun in the sun. We had a BBQ at the house i have been wanting some corn on the cob and it was delicious. Then monday we went to the beach, one that we always go to now its like our little spot. Then went to lunch and to see the move Just Go With It, or whatever it is called. It was a good day! :0)


Oh yes! I also got a little crafty this weekend! I got a shelf from the thrift store on base and re did it to my liking! I am so proud of it lol so i will post some pics of that too!




1 comment:

  1. I remember going crazy waiting and wondering what Eliza was going to look like! Lol. It is such a long wait for a baby!!!!!!!!! Your shelf is cute. I love doing DIY projects... makes you feel good. ♥ Take care!

    ReplyDelete