Friday, January 7, 2011

A year in paradise.

It has been exactly one year that i have been in Hawaii and it is so weird to me. It feels like it was just yesterday that Cait and I had our adventure over the pacific. I remember the day perfectly. I was so excited to be here and to be with Thayn, finally! It was so great to know that we were going to be together after the years of being apart! We have had a great year here in Hawaii. I know i have been home sick but he has helped me so much. He us used to being away from home, plus being with him makes it so much easier. I missed him so much! A lot can happen in a year and i never realized how fast time goes. I am excited to leave the Island this year but i know that when it comes to that day its going to be sad. We have made really good friends here and some of them have already left and most will be gone by the time we leave. I just have a hard time with change and its going to be weird leaving our home and i know i will miss it here, maybe.. :)

I am so looking forward for the next few months! I cant believe how fast the 25 weeks if my pregnancy has gone. He should be about 13 1/2 inches and a pound and a half! I remember when i was 12 weeks and he was just a couple ounces! I am so thankful for the pregnancy i have had, so far. He has been healthy and active. I have been healthy for him and that is what i was so concerned about. He is a chub so i guess i must be doing something right! I look forward to every week he grows and i can watch my belly grow. I love when Thayn will touch my belly and the baby will react to him. Sometimes Marcus is stubborn but for the most part he lets thayn feel him move and kick. Its so amazing to me. It has always been really neat to feel a baby move but when you feel your own baby move it is ten times cooler! It seems like his wardrobe is growing like crazy. I have a hard time thinking that in a few months that my little boy will be wearing all of them.

well i am done blabbing about stuff so that is my blog..



Oh yes, Thayn and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on the 17th and i am so excited! Future blog to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy early anniversary:) And.. I love when you blog! And I love Marcus and all his cute things.. He is going to be the most stylin little boy EVER! Love ya cuzzle!

    ReplyDelete