Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope everyone had a great one! We went over to a friends house for a bbq and some good ole talk. It has been so wonderful to spend the last two new years with Thayn. I missed my new years kisses when he was away from me.


This past year has gone so unbelievably fast! It seems just like yesterday i was flying over the pacific to make a new life in Hawaii with Thayn. Things can really go fast when you are having fun! I can honestly say i am really anxious for 2011 though. I am excited and nervous, its going to be a HUGE year for us! Marcus is due in April, then in July me and him are going back to Utah, then Thayn will follow us home in September. I am so looking forward to having our son here i think about him so much and find myself going in his room and looking at the cute things we have for him. I am so excited to go home and I know Thayn is too! We cant wait to be with our families and to raise Marcus where we call home.

I am also really nervous about going home. I worry about finances, Marcus, Thayn, getting insurance, getting jobs, going to school and so much more.. Its a little overwhelming at times but i know in my heart we have made the best decision for our growing family. I know our families are super happy we are coming home! We miss them so much and it will be nice to not miss birthdays and christmas's. The whole time Thayn and i have been together and married the Army is all we have known so it is going to be a huge adjustment to us being with out all the bennefits. Its going to be weird just in general not living on a base and shopping at military stores..

Its going to be a great year and im excited to see what is in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. It will be very hard to adjust to everything, but you guys can do it! Family is here to stand by your side... and you can also get medicaid for the baby so he has insurance coverage. Dont worry so much though, everyone is here to help in any way we can! We are all excited for you guys to be back and see Marcus grow! :)

    ReplyDelete