Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update

As most of you can tell im not good at the whole blogging thing. It seems like i never have time just to sit down and write about things going on with us, or mister Marcus. I'm going to try and be better, honest!

For starters, Madison is gone :( She left on Sunday and it is so totally weird not having someone here during the day! It was so fun having her here and she just adored Marco and he loved her too. She wasn't really ready to go back home but i think now that she is home she is glad, she missed our Ma. I will also be seeing her in 3 weeks. Yep, that is right, i will be home in 3 weeks!! I get butterflys every time i think about it. Although i wish T could come with us he will be following us home only a few short weeks after. I just can't believe that is really going to happen. I have talked about this for months now . Its going to be so wonderful to see everyone and for everyone to see our sweet little man. He is growing so fast so it will be so awesome for everyone to finally meet him! I have been getting the house decluttered since i got my ticket. I never realized how much stuff we have accumulated.. its never ending. I think that for the most part i got most of the crap thrown out and whatever else was left all organized. Most of our stuff was junk that we thought we needed to store. Such as miniature hot sauces from MRE's and the little clips off of bags of coffee. I wont even blame that one on Thayn. I know for a fact it was me keeping the cute little baby hot sauces. I am just really glad to have all the loose documents filed and all that too. Its one step close to moving home! I don't think that it has totally hit yet that i am leaving Hawaii for good. Today as i was thinking of everything i needed to pack it just seemed unreal, in a good way of course. I cannot wait to be back home!!

Thayn is planning on closing out houseing at the end of the month or really early August. All depending on the date they give us.. im sure its going to be the waiting game from here on out with the Army. I am going with the saying " Hope for the best, but expect the worst" with all this moving and ETS crap. I just look forward to the day where we can say, " Its all done and over with." I was going to take Maggie home with me when i go, but according to the hot weather Delta doesn't fly animals over 85 degree weather. So... Thayn is going to keep her here and see if when he flys home in late August he can take her. Heres for hoping!

Marcus had his 2 month appointment a week ago and he measured at 23.3 inches and weighed 11 lbs. Such a growing boy! The doc said that he was doing great. She had him lay in his tummy on the table and he just rolled right over. She said that he was at a 4 month level. I was so proud of him! He is such a little sweetie. I can't believe that he is going to be 3 month old on Tuesday. oy! Time goes so quickly.. Makes me sad but at the same time watching him develop and grow is pretty much the best thing ever. Oh yes i won't forget to mention that he is quite a little stud too. When we were at the vet for Maggie. One of the receptionists came over to peak at him and he was smiling his little half smile at her. She was an older lady and totally got a kick out of it. She told him " you will be a ladys man one day just like my son" haha it was funny.


Hope that everyone has a great 4th of July. I look forward to spending our first 4th with Marcus and our last one in Hawaii. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment