Saturday, June 11, 2011

2 months!

I honestly can't believe that my baby boy is 2 months old! Seems like yesterday i was bringing home my 7 lb baby from the hospital! Which is now 10 lbs by the way :)
Marcus brought so much joy into my life. I never realized how rewarding being parent could be. Every single day he makes me smile and think of how precious he is. He has grown so much since he was born and still looks just like his dad. Sometimes i can get a glimpse of me in him and when that happens its super weird, haha. He is just the cutest little stinker ever. When he is throwing little fits he cocks his head back and sounds so raspy and cute. lol He can hold his head up very well. He can lay on his tummy for about a minute, maybe more, without needing to rest his head. He now rolls from his tummy to back like a champ i must add. He rolled the other day from back to front and it was super crazy. I think it was one of those things that happens once and not again for a long time because now i cant get him to do it again. O well. Lol He smiles so much! Every morning i sing him a silly song and he just lights up! Its the best start to any day. He loves bath time, music ( any kind of it, especially his crib mobile, country, van halen and his silly songs cd.) Quite the variety ! He still likes to be swaddled when he sleeps and now is falling asleep in his crib all on his own for nap time and bed time. He usually falls asleep at about 9 or 9:30p.m and sleeps till 4:30, or 5a.m to eat and then goes back into his crib till 7:30a.m. He likes his sleep which i love! He loves to be in his Flip carrier. I will put him in it when i do laundry or vaccume and he just coo's and talks to me. Its the best. We have bought Nuk bottles, drop in bottles, and Dr. browm bottles and then (i had gotten some cheap gerber bottles to store my breast milk) and he likes those ones the best. He is a stinker. He still likes the MAM binkies. He loves his swing, bouncer, boppy, and lay and play. He found his hands so he likes to stick them in his mouth constantly. He likes to watch the Fresh Prince while i shower some mornings. He loves to hear me sing to him, even when they are made up and dont make sense. He loves to be bounced and to kick his legs. He kicks the bath water super hard sometimes it gets me soaked. He thinks that Johnsons baby wash is ment to go in his mouth. He wears 0-3 but mostly 3 month clothing now. He is in size1 diapers. He is 21 1/2 inches long now and 10 lbs 2 oz. He gets constipated so the doc has me give him some juice once a week and he LOVES it. When he wakes up he makes a noise that almost sounds like a horse and it is hilarious. When he is sleeping he makes a noise which sounds like a laugh and it is so cute. I could pretty much go on forever but i guess i can stop! :) Just wanted to share about my little boy and how much we enjoy him every single day. Love you
Marcus J






2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie. I can't believe it's already been 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!!! I love him so much! I like hearing about him since I cant be there to see it! I cant wait until July... you may never get him back... :) Love you Marcus!

    ReplyDelete