Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slacker

Well... I never got around to doing my 30 day challenge thing. I kinda figured i wouldn't I am a terrible blogger.. But I have been pretty busy too. So i think i will just blame my busyness on it. :)

I have been in Utah for 2 weeks now and it seems like it has been non-stop. I have been taking care of mister man and trying to figure our car insurance stuff out and our health insurance stuff too, and of course visiting with as many people as i can! It has been crazy but a good kind of crazy. I missed home so much and i am so glad to be here. Marcus has adjusted so well. The first week was rough. He was having a hard time sleeping at night and not taking good naps during the day but now we are pretty much back to our normal routine. Now we are just waiting patiently to have Thayn here. I dont think time could go any slower .

All of our house hold goods are now on the way to Utah! That makes things feel so much more real. T will be closing out housing on the 10th. One more step closer to him being here with us! We thought that we had everything figured out with bringing our cat Maggie home with us. We got all her shots taken care of. Called the airlines to see if she could fly home when Thayn does and even gotten her a little kitty carrier.. but when we found out Thayn had to send her earlier and that it would cost almost 300.00 dollars we knew that we couldnt afford that on top of getting her de-clawed when she got to Utah. We are so sad about it, we love her so much! But we just cant afford it. . anyways, something not so sad! I took Marcus swimming for the first time. I went with Cait, Alex, Cyrus, Sierra, and Maddy. We had so much fun! Marcus loved the water so much. I didnt get a really good picture of him in the water but he was kicking his legs and just enjoyed every minute if it.

We have had such a great couple weeks. I am happy to be home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment